Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Your Ad Here

Monday, May 30, 2011

pReview : Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Google I / O Edition

The Google I/O version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 ran Honeycomb 3.0.1 
when it was given away in early May 2011. Expect the official version of the tablet to come with 3.1 installed.

(Credit: Josh Miller/CNET)

Samsung officially launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, June 6 A few weeks ago, we were one of the 5,000 fortunate to receive the Google I / O version of the shelf and put to the test. Version will be available next week will sport a design change that prevents small bathroom wallpaper comes and replaces it with a frame more uniform seconds IPAD Indeed. Samsung 10.1 Tab Galaxy is more than a passing similarity with IPAD 2 with a profile that is as thin and even lighter weight, the real test for me is a personal decision. I got really used to how I can turn IPAD 2, rotate 90 degrees in one hand. The lightweight and slim is one of the approvals to use a tablet that all tablets can match. Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the shelf honeycomb first time I feel comfortable with doing. About Honeycomb, the official Galaxy Tab 10.1 3.1 Honeycomb also come with built-in charge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment